Monday, August 15, 2011

Wide Awake at 4 a.m.

Wellllllllll I am awake everyone. Slash I cant tell if it is raining or the fans just sound like it. But here I am wide awake. Dang jet lag....dang you to heck!!!!!!!! With my luck I will be on construction tomorrow, and crash mid day. I do wish I were on a bottom bunk currently so I could get up and turn the AC on. Heat rises people. I'm trying to think of something else that is exciting, but I cant. I will now post random pictures..cuz I am bored..hehe enjoy.
These girls were on my flight from Utah to Chicago..sadly after that we split up, and I was on my own.

This is a picture of Chennai as I was landing!
This is the picture I attempted to take as I was coming out of the airport=FAIL. haha


2 comments:

  1. 4 am! Sister that is great training for parenting :-) fun pics. What do you mean by "construction"? I hope it is exactly what you mean so when you come home you can help me with home remodeling!! Love all the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason helped me so now I can COMMENT!!!! Great blog posts! Keep them coming!! I walked out of the movie tonight and I said, "Dave our daughter is in India! Kind of crazy!!"

    ReplyDelete