Tuesday, August 9, 2011

India in 4 Days! No Big Deal... :|

I leave for India in 4 days:

I got new Malaria pills-These ones just may cause Hallucinations {NBD}

I can only imagine what those hallucinations would be in India..haha oh boy..

I seriously have made list, after list, after list, of what to take. I have run out of ideas.

I am almost finished packing!

I have to be an M.C. for our YSA talent show tonight..ask me how excited I am for that.

{I'll keep you guessing}

{I'll give you a hint: Not that excited.. :|}

I need to get my books for school..seeing as I am missing the first week, which tends to be what I do every semester. We are gonna change that in January I hope.

I need to email some teachers.

Lets pray they are fine with me missing the first week..

I need to find another good book to read on the plane.

I need to get a car to get me from the airport to the hotel-

This is the most frightening part of the entire experience for me. I am by myself..in a foreign country...not a clue what they will be saying...just me and a paper with directions. So if you don't hear from me for awhile, you will know I have been kidnapped.

!!Excitement!?


No comments:

Post a Comment