Sunday, August 14, 2011

Okay India! I see you!!

This is the view from my window at the Marriott.

We flew right over Afghanistan and Pakistan!! I'm sure Debbie will love that. ;)

Sketchy Sketch.. Lets just say I didnt eat much on the planes..

Well people its been a long two days. But I am here! Holy crap. I dont even know where to begin!! I shall post a few pics. Who knows if anyone is even reading this haha. Umm So I landed in Chennai at like 11:20. Stood in a really long line for customs. Walked out got my two checked bags (which by some miracle..they both arrived!!) After that...I was alone in India. I walk outside through 4 men with machine guns..and I look and there are like 3 hundred people STARING AT ME. It was the craziest feeling in the world..but it was SO great!!!! hahaha My heart was beating like a beater. haha I tried taking a picture..but I didnt want anyone to shoot me..so i didnt. Anywho I look over to my left and another miracle I see "Amanda Bernhisel" written on a piece of paper. YAY!! What the heck. It was just so crazy. Then I get in the car with this man I have never met..and all I think to myself is: "ya, I think I could beat him up" Then we start driving...and I felt like Jack Bauer on 24. You know it was the coolest thing ever!! I got to the Marriott safe and sound, and life is good people. :) I have to jet! sorry this is rushed. we are going to rising star in a few minutes!! HAPPINESS!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Yay Keph! Glad you are there safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are blogging like a blogger. Now I bet you are sweating like a sweater. Keep the posts coming! Love you Keph!!

    ReplyDelete