Friday, August 5, 2011

Oh sweet Malaria Pills

Today I woke up, (having dreams about India all night), and I was like "hey today I should try my Malaria pills." (thinking NOTHING would happen...duh...) The doctor told me to try them before I left because it sometimes will make people nauseous. Well I am driving to work today....only working a half day....and I thought to my self 'Kephy you are gonna yammy" then I was like "You are totally over reacting!" "you are a hypochondriac!"....."Nope.....you really are gonna throw up" "right now!!!" grabbed the cup that was by some miracle left in my moms car. and proceeded to vomit. Lets just say I am SO grateful that I found this out NOW instead of throwing up in India, and there being nothing I could do about it. Lets just hope I can leave work early now, because I have the shakes, I'm sweating like a sweater, I have a headache, and my breath stinks. I have a feeling this is just the beginning of the madness and excitement of India. All Hail Doxycycline.

No comments:

Post a Comment