Thursday, August 18, 2011

T.I.I.

This Is India.
We had a huge storm and the internet has been down. We always say "TII" because usually something goes wrong, or the power goes out, or our driver cant understand us..little things..but thats how it goes in India. Everyone actually loved the internet being down because we didnt have to worry about emails, and the "real world"..but we are back on. So I will post a video for your viewing pleasure! I'm not even sure if this will work..hopefully! This is Elle..I love her. She lives in a Leprosy Colony, and we were walking through the colony before Medical, and she saw me, came running up to me..I picked her up and she gave me the biggest kiss. She is the happiest little girl I have ever met. Such an example to me. Side note: I am going to Delhi this weekend, and not taking my computer because we dont want to have to worry about them. I LOVE IT HERE. It is simply amazing, and I dont want to go back to America! I love everyone in our group, I love all the kids, I have not had one thing that I do not like here. It is just pure greatness. Love you all! Its late, and I am getting up in a few hours to go to the airport so Peace Out!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I can't believe the video!! It is great! Kind of fun to see you in the environment of where you are and Elle is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet! I could feel the love and it brought tears to my eyes! You rock Keph! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet video. Keph you look so happy. Elle is a doll. You are a great example to our boys. I've been showing them your blog and explaining what you are doing. You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pure sweetness....the thoughts that rang thru my head when I watched watched were that. I'm excited to see you in your environment with kids. What a great experience to go back to in your mind in the future. Plus dancing....all those hidden talents Keph! Aunt Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily told me about your India blog so I just read all the entries and it brought back lots of memories from my trip there in 1998. Also made me laugh a lot (beating like a beater, eh?). I'm so glad you are having a great experience and taking it all in (sensory overload, for sure) and doing good things! Sara W.

    ReplyDelete