Monday, August 22, 2011

Back Home at RSO

Guys. I am sorry I have not blogged!!! What the heck! I am just having the time of my life right now, and I dont want to miss a second of it. We all are having a hard time blogging, cuz we are just having so much fun! This last weekend we went to the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, went to the Delhi Spice Market, just pure greatness. It was fun because we had a six hour drive to and from Agra to Delhi, so we got to know each other a lot better! I just cant explain how incredible this experience is here. I love the entire group, I love all the kids, and I love the people. I seriously love Bujji. She is my favorite. Tonight I was laying down with her telling her goodnight, and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. It basically melted my heart. Here are a few pics:
Me and Bujji!!! She is just pure greatness. :)
I rode an Elephant!!! It was SO much fun. I dont have a picture of me on it , because it wasnt on my camera...but I will post one soon!
I LOVE THIS MONKEY!!!

Tomorrow we are doing Yoga. Micah is a Yoga instructor, and it was seriously incredible when we all had yoga last week. I am also working medical tomorrow!! Yay!!
Love you all and miss you!

2 comments:

  1. So fun dude! Thanks for posting more. We love reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously these experiences are priceless! The pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete