Monday, August 8, 2011

Jenny is MARRIED!!!

Well...It happened. Jenny is now Jennifer Brown.
What the heck. It is just so weird to me!! BAH!!!
I will tell ya what though, she was SO happy. That happiest I have seen Jenny.
Eric is one lucky guy.
Katie and I always teased Eric about being the "God of High School" and how everyone knew Eric Brown! Mr. "I work at Abercrombie & Fitch". We would always tell Jen that she had fight for Eric Brown no matter what because, well he was Eric Brown! haha But the truth is, is Eric is the lucky one. Jenny has been one of my best friends through out the years. Of course she was popular in Highschool, and she is BEAUTIFUL. But she was also with me at the hardest time in my life. {yes she held a bowl as I threw up.. too much information? Someone else held my hair..It was a pretty magical moment the three of us shared. haha} She has been there for me through thick and thin. She is loyal, crazy, and fun loving. Eric really is one lucky guy.
Congratulations you two! I love you guys!





1 comment: