Friday, August 5, 2011

1 week left of my Summer..

I spent almost every single day this summer with Katie. {as you can tell, she is in the majority of these photos} She is my Best Friend, and I dont know what I would be doing right now without her!!! Summer consisted of U2, Rent, St. George, Serendipity, the Movie at the Capitol, Bee's Games, 4th of July Parades, Lagoon, Alpine Slide with James, Planked, and went to MULTIPLE firework shows. Became Besties with someone I NEVER thought I would even talk to after High School..Ms. Britny. :) Perfectly Pun nuh nuh! Tomorrow my other best friend is getting married. Miss Jen Torres soon to be Brown. CRAZY. I say it was a great summer.

Wonderful summer with my best friends. Love you ALL!

1 comment:

  1. yay! i made it into a picture on your blog! and i'm glad that nelson made it too!!

    ReplyDelete