Friday, August 12, 2011

TOMORROW

Well Tomorrow is the big day. I leave SLC at 11:15 am. Chicago, Brussels, Chennai. All in all it will be 22 hours in the air. Just ask me how excited I am for that!! I am planning on organizing my picture folder in my computer, because it is a disaster. That will take maybe an hour...hmmmm 21 more to go... I plan on taking pictures of EVERYTHING. Airports, food, probably a sweaty kephy...cuz lets face it I sweat when I am nervous. haha {too much info? sorry..} People have been SO unbelievably great donating things, and someone even gave me a journal and some money!! I am so grateful to have these wonderful people in my life.
Here is a video that I love from Rising Star that will show a little bit of what I am doing:

I took the new malaria pills, and life is gooooood. :)
Sincerely, Nervous and Excited Kephy.

2 comments:

  1. How long are you gone for!? I'll miss you! :(

    - T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your trip as one of the great experiences of your life. I think what you are doing is Epic!!

    ReplyDelete