Monday, January 9, 2012

Parents Birthdays

Today is my moms Birthday.
I call her Debbie.
Most people think its weird..but she is my best friend. So i call her Debbie sometimes.
She's ok with it. I call her mom too. Everyone can settle down. :)
She is such an incredible mom. Holy smokes.
She really does everything for me. Its kind of embarrassing.
Like for reals...i hate writing, and she just happens to be an English Major..so she is the main reason I passed all of my classes last semester.
I owe her my life.
She is the happiest person I know.


My Daddy's Birthday was a few days ago.
we always joke about how my parents met in heaven and were like ok ill be down in a few days, then we will meet in a few years, get married, and have awesome kids.
My dad is pure awesomeness.
He is a tall drink of water.
I think people are scared of him..but he is the kindest person I have ever met.
So grateful for this guy. He gets up and goes to work every day for my family.
PLUS
he goes on adventures with us.
Jumps out of planes, scuba dives, travels like crazy.

I'm one lucky girl. :))))


1 comment: