Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Matty, Matt, Matthew, MMB, Big Brother

This week was the two year mark of my Big Brother Matty's passing....


The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return..
That quote is on Matts headstone. It was his favorite. :)
Matt and I loved musicals. You name it, we loved it.
We sang them at the top of our lungs together.
Sometimes he would call me, and just start singing expecting me to sing along.
He sure is one of the coolest people i know.
also one of the weirdest...hehehe
thats just why i love him.
No Day But Today

2 comments:

  1. I do remember him always singing. I'm sure he still is. Love you and the whole Bernie Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kephy, I loved this post! I think of him most when I am listening to music. We still have so much to learn from our dear brother, he had a deep understanding for life.

    ReplyDelete