Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Matty!

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY.
Dont hate me, i cant make it up to your grave today... I shall come tomorrow. 
Who celebrates Birthdays on the real day anyway!?!?


 I have been thinking a lot lately..and you make me pretty upset. Wanna know why? I'll tell you.
I will never get to see you get wrinkles, or fat, or old and senile.
You would do that to me.
insert british accent--*You little Stinker*


 Awe, we are a good lookin bunch of peeps
poor debbie isnt very tall. haha
sometimes i slouch..


I think you would be pretty happy with everything we are up to Matt!
Happy Birthday Big Brother.
Miss you everyday.
love you always.

Side Note: I wish i could see you run around in spandex with your chicken legs. Why did we not take a picture of that!? 

3 comments:

  1. there is a pic of matt talking on the phone, and sitting on a little wooden rocking horse.... and he's wearing his spandex. i'll have to find it. it's hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHH!!! I know exactly which one you are talking about!! Its hilarious! I cant believe i forgot about that photo!

      Delete
  2. i totally know that pic!!! Its during christmas ya? Happy Birthday matttttttttt... you right kephy, no one in your family ever celebrates their b-day on the actual day .. its a bernsnaz thing ;)

    ReplyDelete