Saturday, October 1, 2011

BYU vs USU. SO FUN!!

Oh my goodness. I went to the BYU vs USU game..and lets just say it was AWESOME!!
My family has never really been into sports, so I never went to college football games when I was little.
This is my 3rd year of college, and I have only been to 2 Utah football games..
Then, the other day, Britny asked me to go the BYU game, of course I said YES!
We drove down to Provo, and secretly the whole time we were thinking USU would win..
I wore a USU shirt on underneath my BYU Sweatshirt. haha 
I am always prepared.
Well within the last minute of the game, BYU caught up, and we were going NUTS. It was hilarious.
I kept asking Britny "Can they make a touchdown in so little time!?" "Britny there is only a few seconds left..is this possible?!" She seriously knows her stuff. She kept me informed the entire night. I think she thinks I am crazy. {which could be possible hehe}
Anywho....BYU ends up winning the game. It was SO exciting. I felt like an actual college student.
It was just so much fun!! Britny was so nice to invite me! Love her!

Other news: Dave took me to TSwift. I have such a nice Daddy!! Taylor was amazing.
She sang Neon Trees Animal acoustically, and it was INCREDIBLE

Also, I am really REALLY excited for the next season of this horrible show I watch. 
{I shouldnt watch it, but I do. Its addicting. and a problem..}
Its Dexter. mmm I love me some Michael C. Hall!

Outbursts of Emotion this week:
I have to write a 5-7 page paper on Dr. Assisted Suicide. Love the topic..Horrible writer. Not excited.
I also have a test on Saturday morning. 
Fall Break is in a week. *Happiness*
I need to stop picking my lips. Its a problem. I cant stop. But I'm going to this week. I have a plan.
My Birthday is coming up, and you best believe I will be in Vegas playing 21, on the 21st, when I turn 21 at Midnight. Been planning this for years now. *Inspired by Gilmore Girls. Adopted by ME.
BOOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment