Tuesday, October 25, 2011

21, 21, 21

It was my birthday on the 21st!! Turned 21, on the 21st.
Golden Baybee
In honor of my favorite show {Gilmore Girls} I had to celebrate in Gilmore Fashion.
Play 21 as I turn 21, at Midnight.
So My entire family, and Joylyn came along for the ride!!


Here I am with Jason at Midnight playing some Slots.
{they make NO sense to me...}

Then we were off to play some Black Jack
Oh my word. I now know how people get addicted to gambling. FUN.
My dad has taught me how to play since I was little.
On the way down we discussed strategies. 
It was pure greatness!!!
I may have lost some money..but it was totally worth it. :/ 

The next day we sat our fannies at the pool all day.

It was so great to get away from the cold in Utah. 

We even got a cabana for the boys to have some shade. :)
{and Debbie..she needs her shade people}


This little boy makes life worth living!!


We went and saw the Bellagio fountains, which were incredible as always. It was Emilys first time experiencing them, and I think she LOVED them!
The gardens inside are always BEAUTIFUL. I mean look at that apple!! Roses people!
and Last but not least...we went to Serendipity. :)
Debbie had never seen it, so before we went to vegas we watched it. 
Classic.
Love these girls. <3 
Best Birthday.
Thanks you guys for coming along!! Life wouldnt be nearly as awesome with out you. :)
*Side note: Thanks Emily for coming, even though you probably have Jail time. You rock. Going to Jail for Kephy. hehehe As promised, I will totally go for you!! 

1 comment:

  1. This was so fun! Love the pics. It was an awesome trip with you sis! I hope it was all you wanted and more. I also loved having you on the drive home, it was great to catch up, love Jace.

    ReplyDelete