Sunday, October 9, 2011

Australian Pink Floyd

Emily and I went to Pink Floyd concert with some of our Co- Workers, and lets be honest, we were not expecting too much out of it.
It was FREEZING, and well...it was FREEZING. haha
 However, we bundled up, and ending up having a BLAST!!!
It got to the point that we were laughing so hard..I dont even know why.
(second hand high people)
 The aussie's were amazing. It was like Pink Floyd arose from their graves, and played for us.
The second half of the concert was 3D! What gets better than that?! 
The main reason I wanted to go, was because Matty loved Pink Floyd.
Boy do I miss my big brother. I know he was there in spirit though.
He seriously would have loved it.
Emily and I were so glad we ended up going. Even though we were cold, it was just fun to be there.
Thanks for going with me Em!! Love you!
I leave you with a video:

No comments:

Post a Comment