Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Writing..and a Birthday!!

I have something to say:
I hate my writing 2010 class.
I said it.
Lets just say, I am currently not sure how I am going to get through college, because I cant write.
I LOVE MATH.
It makes perfect sense to me. Give me a formula, I can solve it!
With writing its like "Well, you can do this, but it might be better if you do this..or you could do this..." Which makes it seem like it would be easy, but I tend to over think things. So it really just confuses me. Yes, I should be working on my paper, or the test that I have today..but I choose not to. :)
It was my Nephews Birthday Yesterday!!!!!

 He turned 5 years old!
Go ahead just ask me how much I love this kid..
MORE THAN WORDS!! He is so adorable. He can cheer me up even if I am having the worst day ever.
Seriously, this kid is amazing.
But I am biased. hehe
He is also a fantastic big brother.
Happy Birthday James!

1 comment:

  1. Keph, I love your blog! Especially love your pictures from India--looks like you had an amazing trip!

    On another note... I HATE math. With everything in me. I'll do your English homework if you do my math homework...? :)

    ReplyDelete