Tuesday, February 28, 2012

San Diego

A few weeks ago I went to lovely San Diego...
It was amazing.
Micah picked me up from work, and we drove down there!

On the way out of Vegas we stopped at the last hotel and put some money on Black.
it was a fail. haha but great times.
We rolled in to San Diego around 3am.
We were pretty tired..and then I started seeing signs for the beach..and I started freaking out.
Micah let me go touch the sand-and that is my horrible photo with the moon shining down on the ocean.
No words can describe how I feel about the ocean.

I crashed at his friends place..met her at 3am and we talked till 5.
Katie is her name--i must be drawn to Katies.
I now have a serious girl crush on Katie. She is living the dream. Her house is literally feet from the ocean.
I am trying to talk her into letting me move in with her..

 and this is what I woke up to....

Then Micah and I went to the Farmers Market in Downtown SD:


 It was a smoking 75 degrees. I was sweating, and I loved it. 
There was not a moment during this trip that I was not smiling.
It was just what the doctor ordered.
Screw the SNOW!

Sunsets...
Volleyball....

Hot Chocolate at the Living Room in La Jolla...
Micahs Slippers that he needs to wash cuz they stunk SOOO BAD. 

We had a blast. Super Bowl Parties....
Got kicked out of the Mormon Battalion Center....
Had Tacos.....
Got Tan...
Amazing talks...
Met incredible people....
Yoga...
Joes Crab Shack Dessert Runs...
the list goes on..
I need to move to San Diego.



and more sunsets....

The cure for anything is Salt Water.
sweat, tears, or the ocean.
#Truth


1 comment:

  1. "The cure for anything is Salt Water.
    sweat, tears, or the ocean." I give that an amen. :) Also, I love that you went out to touch the sand at 3 in the am.

    ReplyDelete