Sunday, February 12, 2012

Jeep to Nissan

Ode to my Jeep:
Oh Jeep, you light up my life.
You have been with me through thick and thin.
I took care of you, you took care of me.
Why didn't I ever name you?
You meant so much to me.
I'm not even sure if you will ever realize the impact you had on my life.
You got me through hard winters {4 wheel drive baybee}, and wonderful summers {DRIVE INS}
We went on road trips, danced like no one was watching, (people probably were on the freeway)
and I sang to you almost everyday-even when you probably didn't want me to. lol
THANK YOU. 



I'm not sure why I felt like I needed to point to the car. Also I have been noticing that when I am in a photograph, my legs look seriously like Jello. Some refer to it as the *Stanky Leg*
This is my sad face.

YOU HAVE BEEN REPLACED.

Dont take it personally. You did me good.
BUT FOR REALS?! Look at that sexy piece of metal!!
I am introducing you to Trinity.
{There are multiple meanings behind that name-I will keep you guessing}
Every time I ride you, its like I have no cares in the world.
{sounds dirty--isnt.}
You may not have 4 wheel drive, but that has been okay this winter! 
I LOVE YOU.

2 comments:

  1. haha! love the ode to a car:-) soooo true though. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post :)

    I am hosting Boticca.com giveaway currently, where you can win $100 worth of jewelery and bags...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

    Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete