Friday, November 9, 2012

Fridays with Matty--Happy Birthday Emily!

Happy Fridays with Matty!!! 
Today I wanted to share a few of my favorite moments with Matt and Emily because it is 
Emily's Birthday!! 
We have had some funny times together that is for sure.
I wont share my most favorite just yet, I'm saving that for Thanksgiving. 


I cant remember if this was while Matt and Em were engaged or before..but they were skyping.
Katie, Matt, and myself were in the computer room.
Em was in Portland scrapbooking away..
Really I should just stop here, because what Matt talked about that day was HILARIOUS, and should not be spoken of. However, I dont think katie, emily or I will ever forget what he talked about. 
Lets just say an aerosol can was compared to something, and a handfull of pencils were compared to something. Probably something I never wanted to know about. #toomuchinfo
We were all rolling on the floor, emily was just laughing and shaking her head all the way in Portland. Lets just say after that convo getting married has scared me to death.
Matt's sense of humor could put a smile on anyones face.
This was a fun day because Matt, Emily, Sarah (Emily's mom), Em's Grandma and I went through the Draper Temple.
Matty loved the Festival of Trees. He volunteered there when he was in High School, and every year after always made it a Christmas tradition to go check out the amazing trees.


Happy Birthday Emily!
Thanks for all the fun memories with Matty
And thanks for all the fun memories we are creating now...
Road Trips, Cruises, Coast to Coast, Crazy Stories, Hilarious Memories


Love ya girl!!

*No Day But Today*







4 comments:

  1. Kephren just wanted to tell you I love these posts! I sure miss Matt and his fun, outgoing personality!
    Anna (Aller) Lara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable Post.... Also you and Emily should send me pictures from NYC in the props room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not "stalking" you, really. So I hope you don't find this creepy with me visiting your blog, but I saw you had a blog off of Twitter. Totally cool! I hope you don't mind if I visit every once in a while :) What a special post and dedication to your brother and Emily. I loved seeing all of the pictures. And, Happy belated birthday to Emily, too.

    ReplyDelete