Friday, September 28, 2012

Fridays with Matty

Happy Friday!!
This last Saturday one of Matt's best friends got married!
Congrats Aaron and wife..cant remember her name right now haha
It was so fun because I got to see all of his old friends. :)
The friend I was most looking forward to seeing was Mr. Sam Lee.
We stood in line, and congratulated Aaron, and asked if Sam was going to be there...he said he couldnt ever get ahold of him. (Sam was doing the whole no facebook thing like me cuz we are awesome like that) He said he texted him but he never heard back.
So we sat and ate cold stone..Thank You...... Emily left the table to get some water....
AND CAME BACK WITH SAM LEE!!!!!!!!
#BestMomentEver
I will never forget meeting Sam Lee.
My parents and I had gone up to Logan for the day to visit Matt. We went to his apartment, and everything in his room was SO clean. I swear Matt was not a clean person before his mission. 
{Maybe I should go on a mission? Get good cleaning skills? (bad reason to go I think..)}
Everything in his room was chrome, black, and white. Black window drapes..no Bernhisel likes a sunny morning when we could be sleeping. Chrome light next to his bed. Chrome bathroom stuff. 
It was cute. Plus his black and white fuzzy minkey blanket!! I was SO jealous of his computer. He got all the cool gagets, and knew how to do all these cool things. Of course he had awesome speakers to jam out to Music!! (our favorite) He showed me this awesome song:
I remember hearing it and looking at Debbie with a face like "what in the world is that girl saying.."
Of course I became obsessed with it, and Matt and I could proudly sing every word. 
Matt could sing it better. No Joke.
Great song people.
Anyway, I dont think any of Matt's roommates were home. 
(depressing. obviously..I was wanting to see some hot college boys!!!)
Somehow we made our way over to the library. Matt thought it was so cool because they have this machine of some sort that can go and grab old books. 
As we were leaving the library we ran into his roommate.
SAM LEE.
hahaha oh man. I thought he was cute. His hair was curly, and he we just so nice.
I fell in love with that boy. hahaha 
Fast forward a few years, one of my friends may or may not have dated him. 
(which I know Matt would have been proud of..cuz Matt always loved her too haha)
Ever since Matt died, Sam Lee (I can only call him by his full name.) has been the one to stay in contact the most, and ask how we are all doing. I know he has been to his grave on several occasions..its always nice to know people visit Matt's grave. 
He really is a great guy. I am so grateful for him!
{he also has great taste in music}
Meet Sam Lee:


Pure Happiness

Random fact about Matty: Tiger's blood was his favorite flavor at Rainbow Snow!

*No Day But Today*

1 comment: