Monday, August 13, 2012

Summer

I am bad at posting.
Obvi.
Highlights:
Went to California
Disneyland
St George
Seattle
Portland
New Friends
Watched a 200 mile bike ride on my fanny in a car
Emily kicked trash!
Worked a TON
Bought a lot of clothes. :|
Saw Wicked
Bear Lake for the first time
Ate Halibut for the first time.. jury's still out on that one.
Jason's back in school!
Spent lots of time in Park City--second love maybe first love?
Just kidding. The ocean will always be my first love.
Got tan!!!
Illegal fireworks. Which are now legal *Happiness*
Newphews
City Creek
Organ Donation Run!
Been a year since India
Katie is almost 21
I eat salad now. I KNOW..I am growing up "tear"
Jimmy Johns...addiction Ali knows what I'm talking about
I havent been to in n out all summer. WHAT THE WHAT?
Trying to talk Dave in to going to Brazil slash Antarctica with me. Its normal.
New York in October???
Body Pump with Chelli
Movies
SUITS
WHITE COLLAR
47 days till Dexter
Trinity is clean!
Debbie gave me a piggy back ride. Hilarious.
I am going back to school. #fail #nervous #excited

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! i got a shout out on your bloggy blog!!

    NYC is going to be off the hook.

    ReplyDelete